«Where is Stanislas?»
Out of pure pleasure, the authors of Le Tour du Québec en BD stopped in the Mauricie during the summer of 2007 to introduce a comic strip based on our region, Les aventures de Stanislas, an epic story where humor flirts with history and fantasy rubs shoulders with live characters.
Stanislas, the main character of the comic strip, beckons you to a search inside an excellent reference tool, the Official Tourist Guide of the Mauricie (cover, pages and publicities included).
Contest closed until next year. Thank you!
Prizes for draw #1
1- A one-week stay in la Mauricie for 2 adults and 2 children, including lodging for 6 nights (1 room), meals and activities, to be completed during the winter of 2010-2011. A $1 500 value.
2-A one-week stay in la Mauricie for 2 adults and 2 children, including lodging for 6 nights (1 room), meals and activities, to be completed during the summer of 2011. A $1 500 value.
Prizes for draw #2
2 days of fishing for 2 adults at Pourvoirie du Club Odanak, including 3 meals, lodging (chalet with water, electricity and all facilities), motor boat, gaz and fishing licence. To be completed in July 2011. A $794,64 value.
* Prizes may be transferred but are not convertible to cash. Transportation expenses are not included.
From April 22 to July 23, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010 at 9:00: random draw for the first winner at the office of Tourisme Mauricie (795,5e Rue, bur.102, Shawinigan)
From July 26, 2010 to December 13, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010 at 9:00: random draw for the second winner at the office of Tourisme Mauricie (795,5e Rue, bur.102, Shawinigan)
*Winners will receive prizes by mail during the week following the draw.
How to enter the contest
There are no registration fees. Simply leaf through the pages of the Official Tourist Guide of la Mauricie 2010-2011 (including the cover pages) and count the number of times you see Stanislas. Next, go to the Tourisme Mauricie website at www.tourismemauricie.org under "Contests", fill in the entry form and answer the question.
The entry form must be fully completed. Limit of one entry form per household address.
• Entries received between April 22, 2010 and midnight on July 23, 2010 will be eligible for drawing #1;
• Entries received between July 26, 2010 and midnight on December 13, 2010 will be eligible for drawing #2;
• Contest sponsors may in no way whatsoever be held responsible for incapacities due to unforeseen situations or events beyond their control.
• Winners will be notified by phone and/or email;
• Prizew inners grant permission that their names and photographs be used in the media. The former thereby accept to give their comments on the nature of the contest and their impressions on the prizes they have won.
• Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted the Régie des alcools, des course et des jeux for a ruling.
• Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
All permanent Quebec residents aged 18 and over at the registration date. The employees and members of the board of directors of Tourisme Mauricie and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.